- We can arrange to despatch goods to alternative shipping addresses. However, in order to protect ourselves and card holders from credit card fraud, we reserve the right to insist that new customers paying by credit/debit card receive their first order at the address at which their credit/debit card is registered.
- Any request for goods to be left without a signature will be agreed to only at the Company’s discretion and at the risk of the Customer. No claim for missing deliveries will be accepted by the Company if we have given such an instruction to the carrier at the Customer’s request.
- Delivery charges are calculated according to the total weight (actual or volumetric, whichever is the greater) of the order and charged at cost to us. A signature will be required upon delivery. This signature will be proof that you, or the person to whom the order is addressed, have received the delivery.
- The carriage options for UK destinations are Next (working) Day by courier to mainland UK and 48 (working) Hour service to UK offshore (including Northern Ireland) and Scottish Highlands, or Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For (Recorded) to all UK destinations (size & weight restrictions apply to this last service). The exact costs of the shipping options available will be displayed on the shopping cart page prior to payment.
- International shipping – at present we do not ship internationally as an automated function of our website. Should you wish us to ship to an international destination, please use our contact form to provide details of what & where and we will quote you by return email.
- We aim to dispatch orders same day when placed before 10am or next day if placed after 10am, subject to stock levels being sufficient to fulfil your order. As the website will only allow an order to be placed for products and quantities that we actually have in stock, your credit/debit card will be charged when you complete the checkout procedure.
- Royal Mail quote 1-2 days for delivery of 1st Class Signed For and guarantee next day by 1pm for Special Delivery (please contact us if you wish to use this guaranteed service). If there is nobody at the address to receive the delivery a card will be left instructing you to: a) collect the consignment from your local Royal Mail sorting office or b) arrange for redelivery or c) arrange to collect from a local Post Office (Royal Mail charge a small fee for this service). Royal Mail will hold the consignment for one week, after which they will return it to us. Before the goods can be resent a charge will be made to cover the re-dispatch. A request for payment will be sent via email and once this payment has been received the goods will be re-dispatched.
- We use a carrier aggregator for our courier deliveries which means that our deliveries can be performed by one of a number of courier companies. These couriers deliver the next (working) day in most areas, between 7.00am and 8.00pm. (Some remote locations and offshore are a 48 hour service). Deliveries on a Saturday or by a certain time of day can be made by prior arrangement and at an additional cost – please contact us for further details.
- If there is nobody at the address to receive the delivery, a card will be left. After three failed deliveries the goods will be held at your local depot for collection or a further delivery attempt can be arranged for an additional charge. It is the Customer’s responsibility to pay any additional charges and request for payment will be made by email prior to any further delivery attempts. If deliveries cannot be made and fail due to no contact with the carrier and are then returned to us, before the goods can be resent a charge will be made to cover any return carriage, re-stocking fees plus re-dispatch. A request for payment will be sent via email and once this payment has been received the goods will be re-dispatched.
- Delivery lead-times are estimates and given in good faith, but shall not amount to any contractual obligation. Whilst we will do everything possible to ensure you receive your goods within the lead-times given, we accept no liability for consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery. Goods may be dispatched via various recognised carriers, although we usually use DHL.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check all goods for damage and to make a written note of any outer damage on the carrier’s paperwork before signing for acceptance of said goods. Once goods have been signed for we cannot accept any liability for damage (except that which is not obvious from the outside) since a clean signature invalidates any claim against the carrier. We will replace free of charge or refund any goods lost in transit once we have received confirmation from the carrier that the goods are indeed lost. We will repair, replace or refund (as appropriate) goods damaged in transit provided that we receive written notification and photographic evidence of such damage within two days of delivery and that goods received in an obviously damaged or unsatisfactory condition have been signed for as such. Upon receipt, goods should be checked against the enclosed invoice. Any discrepancies must be notified to us in writing (preferably by email) within 48 hours of receipt of goods, otherwise no liability can be accepted. The packing and contents should be retained for inspection.
- If you select the Store Pickup option at checkout, no shipping charge will be applied and your order will be held at our Silverstone premises for collection during business hours (we may sometimes accommodate out of hours collection by prior arrangement). You will be notified by email as soon as your order is picked and ready for collection.
- Under the United Kingdom’s Consumer Contract Regulations 2014 (which replace the Distance Selling Regulations), the Customer has the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item starting from the moment the order is placed and extending to a period of 14 days after the day on which the item is delivered. The Customer must inform the Seller of their decision to cancel the contract within this period. Goods must be returned to the Seller in a timely manner, at the Customer’s own expense and arrive in “as new” condition, upon which a refund will be issued for the full value of the goods (any postage/packaging costs paid by the Customer are non-refundable, unless the goods supplied by the Seller are faulty.) Goods so returned must be in resalable condition, appropriately packed, carriage paid and accompanied by a copy of the sales invoice/correspondence with the Seller in relation to the return.
- Please address any returned item to: Uber9s Ltd, Unit 22, Silverstone Technology Park, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, Northamptonshire. NN12 8TN. It is advisable to use a shipping method that requires a signature upon delivery, since proof of sending will not constitute proof of receipt.